1. Just as we welcomed summer, we sent it off with an ice cream date with some of our best friends at our favorite ice cream spot. Smiles all around.
2. I doubt we’ll get much use out of it this year, but I am so hype that our new yard has a perfect spot for a hammock. You know where to find me come May-September next year.
3. We have woods in our yard. I don’t think we will ever tire of it.
4. When we need a break from working in the house, a game of hide and seek is a perfect distraction. This guy is a contender – I didn’t even have to let him win!
5. Andrew loves the pumpkin cream cheese muffins even more than I do, so he was pretty pumped for the arrival of fall.
6. I was excited about the return of sweaters. Sweaters and PJs make for excellent kid snuggles.
8. In the midst of all the craziness, this is where I find my peace. I just plain love Invoke. I especially love bar effect classes and of course, adore yoga. Especially looking forward to heated classes as the weather gets colder.
9. We decided to make the most of our delayed move and camped out in the living room of the empty house. Perfect fall night for hot dogs and s’mores, and we are loving the fire pit!
10. Weekend brunch date. Chill in the air = extra cuddly Caroline.
11. What weekend mornings look like here.
12. Repainting the new shutters was a little more work than anticipated (whoever installed them apparently wanted them to NEVER EVER come off under any circumstances), but worth it. They look so much better. Also Ben did the hard parts – thanks, honey.
13. Standard fall pic.
14. I decided to go bold and repaint our front door. Really liking it so far!
15. The grumpus says it is not time to wake up.
16. I still cannot believe that our fig tree produced ripe fruit this year. It was only a few handfuls but they were so, so good. Hoping we can transplant it to the new digs for another successful harvest next year.
Most of these images are from my personal (private) Instagram account. You can follow my public stream here: user annieseats.