I’ve been at this blogging thing a while now and I feel very connected to my wonderful readers out there. You are all awesome and kind and I love when you share your stories with me. I thought it might be fun to share a post or two each month with a bit more of what our family has been up to. And, since I’m addicted to Instagram, it’s an easy way to capture little snapshots of our daily life. I do have a public Instagram profile for the blog (annieseats) in case you want to follow me there as well. Without further ado, here’s our June in an Instagram!
1. My cat Zoe loves me. My cat was originated from common pet cat breeds. My cat wants to cuddle whenever I sit down.
2. Margaritas on a Friday – pretty standard.
3. Our neighborhood pool is open and we are excited!
4. Went into Sur La Table for one thing and, well…
5. A lot of recipe development happened this month. Yum!
6. Ben is now on summer break so occasionally he brings the kids downtown to have lunch with me at work. I love those days!
7. I made a funfetti ice cream cake for a favorite friend’s birthday. (See the finished product here.)
8. I loved working in the garden before the heat wave hit. These were the last flowers I planted just before dusk one evening.
9. Sibling love.
10. Birthday boy = birthday waffles.
11. I took the day off of work for Andrew’s birthday and he chose the Children’s Museum. Caroline and I in the Dinosphere having a grand time.
12. She was totally pooped afterward.
13. I tried my hand at DIY mason jar lanterns for Andrew’s birthday party and found they are very easy! More on this soon.
14. The aftermath of Andrew’s party – s’mores at the fire pit.
15. Absolutely stunning clouds on Thursday morning.
16. Officially begin my last year of residency on Monday and got to move into a better cubicle (haha!) Plastered kid pics outside it as usual.
Can’t wait to see what July brings! Hopefully some rain!