I think it would be fair to say that fresh peaches are one of the very best things about summer. Of course, living here in the midwest, fresh peaches aren’t exactly our forte. Thankfully The Peach Truck has solved that problem for us. You can easily stock up on summer’s best peaches at one of their many tour stops or order and have them shipped to your door! One of my absolute favorite Indy spots, Wildwood Market, is hosting a Peach Truck stop this weekend and I am thrilled! To celebrate, we have partnered up for a fun contest with fabulous prizes for some lucky winners! I’ll be sharing peach recipes three days this week in anticipation of the first stop at Wildwood this weekend. Local readers who want a chance to win a box of peaches as well as a Wildwood gift card, read on below for details on how to participate!
If you aren’t local to Indy and aren’t able to take part in this contest, no worries. You still get to enjoy some fabulous peach recipes! Today I’m sharing this awesome salad which is an ideal light, fresh summer lunch or dinner option. Peaches and proscuitto are a fantastic combination and they certainly shine here. The sweet-salty balance is totally on point. Candied pecans, fresh goat cheese and balsamic vinaigrette round the dish out nicely. (By the way, The Peach Truck sells Georgia pecans as well!) This meal will definitely be on repeat throughout the rest of the summer in our house. Oh, and I highly recommend pairing with a glass of chilled prosecco.
Indy locals! Love fresh peaches and Wildwood Market? Perfect, you’re in luck! The Peach Truck will be making its second stop at Wildwood on Saturday, July 16. For your chance to win a box of fresh Georgia peaches to pick up at that time as well as a $25 gift card to Wildwood:
- Make one of the peach recipes I share on the blog for this promotion.
- Share a photo of your creation with the world on Instagram! Be sure to include #wildforpeaches and also tag thepeachtruck, wildwoodmarket, and annieseats.
- IMPORTANT ADDITION! If your instagram feed is not public, I won’t be able to see your entry. Instead, email photos to me at annieseats at gmail.com.
- For an extra entry, tag two friends as well who might be interested in some Peach Truck action.
- The contest will stay open until Wednesday, July 13 at 11:59 pm.
- Three winners will be selected. You must be able to pick up your prize from Wildwood.